Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not dazed but confused: It's just me

Here I am, still muthfuckeen lazy. I'm trying not to think so much. But here I am, still hooked up on Michelle Branch's song " Breathe", can't get over it. I'm going through another "Am-I-inlove-phase"? Sometimes, I don't understand myself anymore. I feel as if there's like an unexplainable perpetual raincloud over my head... but here's the catch, it ain't raining, honey. Downright weird. Sometimes I blame it on the weather (btw, it's the perfect excuse to snuggle) and the Valentines air (Lo and behold, it's that time of the year!). But really, it's just me. I'm smitten. And I'm dating. And I'm not smitten with the person am dating but rather somebody who's my friend. Weird? Yah. I hope this'll pass. In the mean time, I want some hot chocklit. And some loving too.

No comments: