Monday, February 12, 2007

And I'm leaving on a jet plane--- no, wait! I'm not on it!!!


"How am I supposed to go home???" I said to the clerk in the check-in counter. Apparently, I got there 35 minutes before my flight and so they gave up my seat. F*ckers! Partly my fault too. I guess the sunday afternoon flight was in-demand. So there, I was a "no show" passenger.

It's a long story but here's the gist:
I got left behind. Reserved another ticket for Monday morning, I really had to get home on Monday because of a 230pm exam. I stayed for 1 night in Kalibo because that flight I missed was the last cebu pacific flight, 4.30pm. So, I had to look for the nearest hotel, and thank God I found one. Super. I stayed at La Esperanza Hotel, Kalibo. Then, I woke up bright and early and got to the airport even before the ticketing office opened. I couldn't take anymore chances or my Dad would have really gotten upset.

Imagine, after my very happy and jolly entry in my blog, I get left behind. Poof! I tried to stay sane, called my friends, my friends called me... man, it was like some kind of nightmare from hell. Never thought it could happen to me. And it did! I have never felt braver in my life, talking to strangers and all. Thank God everybody was so nice. Totally.

No comments: