Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feels like home!

Outside, the sun shines brightly, the sea is colored shades of blue. I'm here at an internet cafe in Bora... just took a break to check my savings account hehe, you never know when poverty will strike, heehee. Anyway, so far so good. I visited Fairways last night and said hi to those co-workers of mine who were doing the PM shift (FYI, that's 2pm-10pm)... and I saw Roy. He looked the same but better. I tried not to stare, but man, he is HOT! Burning! I was a raving lunatic who couldn't contain herself when I faced my roommates.. MAHGAWD!!!!Then hopped to that mongolian resto in front of the Sun Village. Chilled out for awhile with the boys... the music, the whole chillax vibe is coming back to me. This is it! I'm home!

I was all giddy and googly-eyed when I was on the boat to Cagban, the port of Bora. I couldn't believe it, I was back after almost a year... it feels so good, so right... so wonderful... gawd, if I could be an island girl all over again for two months! I think I've uncovered the mystery of why Jaybe and I didn't get fat in Bora inspite of the lifestyle we had (booze, jonah's shakes, booze, late nights, food, food, booze, fairway's milk, coffee, cheese pancakes, extra food...). For one, we were "working". At least pretending to work uom, 50% of the time, because the other half of the time we'd be at our fave hang-outs, the back of the kitchen and the "ice box" room of thebar and the side of the bar. Second, we walked a lot, partied a lot and other extra curricular activities that'll make you burn those calories. Third, there's no mcdo or jollibee here, you have to travel to the mainland to get those "luxuries". Yah, that's about it.

Anyway, I'm logging out already, my time's almost up. I'm going to go back walking and parading along the beach, oogling eyes following me... thanks to that added sexiness of a fine bead belt which my partner in crime gave me... ahluvyoubeesh!!!

No comments: