Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm so sick of love songs- Ne-Yo

So I am screaming my lungs out singing old love songs. I'm such a sucker for them. And I am on ym... ym-ing with Jed (he's got the cutest little YM picture >>> ), one of the few new manila neighbors I know. We're now talking about food since it's supposed to be dinner time and here we are typing away... well, dinner's always late for the both of us. And i just told him about the isaw stand not being there anymore, the one near the ilang-ilang dorm. I think he felt sad. Actually, I don't know where the hell the isaw stand went. I mean, they have the best isaw in UP!

I've now switched my i-tunes to Gin Blossoms. And man, I miss my i-pod. All 20 gigs of it. It conked out on me and it's expensive to have it fixed. My savings would've dried up. Or maybe turned negative. Bummer. So here I am, with an mp3 player from my mom, one of those extras lying around the house, well, better one than none.

Hey Jealousy is a favorite, as well as Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's somewhere between chill and rock, I don't know, is that alternative? But I like the way it sounds, heck I can do a paper while listening to the Gin Blossoms album. Anyhoot, I'm getting hungry. Should I eat or should I eat? Whoops. I must be that hungry. Ciao!

No comments: