Thursday, February 01, 2007

Breathe

Can't get over Michelle Branch's song, Breathe. I just love it. It echoes everything I am feeling right now.

If I just breathe (chill!)
Let it fill the space between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see everything is alright
If I just breathe

All the talks are overrated (are we running out of things to talk about?)
You're not sayin' how you feel (only hinting, but that's not enough)
So you end up watchin' chances fade (I'm not waiting that long.)
And wonderin' what's real

And I give it just a little time (Waiting a bit, fine)
I wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyes (I want to see that look, you know the look you give when you realize something deep and intense has overcome you)

The blue text are my comments and are not part of the song, nor am I trying to alter the song.

There's somebody I like. I'm smitten. I wish I wasn't. But I think I am. Well, the tell-tale signs are:
I smile when he texts me.
I miss him when I don't see him.
I like putting my chin on his back while watching a band play.
I attend his gigs.

I am in big trouble.

Ooh, and... I don't know what possessed me but I started getting mushy and stuff.
But I'll put it here in french and just try to figure it out. I swear. It's sweet.


Vous me permettre d'aimer. Vous savez ce serez bien.
Tout lâcher et vous permet de sent la chaleur de mon étreinte, la douceur de ma
touche, la douceur de mon baiser. Nous tiendrons la fin et ne laissons pas va
jusqu'à ce qu'il y a rien qui nous ne fait tient sur plus.



Okay okay, here's the translation, hehe. Mushy ei? I know.
Let me love you. You know it will be alright. Let go of
everything and let yourself feel the warmth of my embrace, the gentleness of my
touch, the sweetness of my kiss. We will hold each other close and not let go
until there is nothing that makes us hold on anymore.


Anyhoot, I miss my friend Jaybee... she's back in Davao right now because it was her Grandma's birthday, she's going to be back on Friday. It's kinda hard to not have my scheming buddy with me. No more laughing about Dobby and Damasow... ranting about everything that pisses us off, talking about the most mundane things like cafe food, boys, accounting, boys, boracay, boys, laziness, kissing, boys, smoking, boys, drinking, boys... and so it goes on and on.

The best part of my monday is right before I go into my 10am class of Sir A, I pass by the tambayan to exchange news with Jaybee and whoever else is there. Then I light my cig and smoke. A few minutes of chatting, then I kill my cig.When it's like 20 minutes after 10am, I drag Lesto to class with me since we're classmates. Ta~da! I am perpetually late! Maybe I should change, it's getting very obvious nowadays...

No comments: