Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TS Day

After Karmella's formals, everybody headed to their espective inumans. Geleen made libre at Drew's, but apparently, the young ones were out by 9pm so we decided to just stay put at our old haunt, brothers. Anyhoot, the formals went well... after the formals was even better. Old boss and fave prof Tony, Lestowpestow, me and Drewlie met up at Brothers, which remarkably, is still open. Thank God! I love their mojos! As in love. Looooove! It was amazing, we had the same table, same people, old memories infused with fresher ones, I was pretty happy everybody was okay. Tony mentioned that the last person he drank with one on one was with JC!! Mr. Mozo!! Where's my mozow? Hehe. We were surprised at that, and more surprisingly, I thought I was the only one 
who had cut back on drinking. Apparently, everybody did, including bossing Tony.

Jedhonx followed at brothers, glad he found his way there, since it's not exactly a known drinkeedrinkee place unless you're from UP (whoops!) haha. Tony left before
Jed arrived... so we were once again 4!

There we were, drinking and laughing


No comments: