Saturday, September 01, 2007

B!tch Boredom

I do not get why some girls out there use the word bitch to pertain to themselves, without having the necessary attitude to be called one. Do they think it's hot? I mean, if you are a bitch, make sure that you act like one and not use the term just so you can be "hot"/"in"/"cool". And, it has to be bestowed upon you by people who think you are one. It is not a self-proclaimed title. It is earned.

Case and point: A person who I knew from college keeps referring to herself as a bitch, I choose not to include exact phrases here because that person might see it. In college, we started being beeshes because we were. This girl was a sweetie type, ribbons on her head, always girly... And now, when we left, there was a freakin' new breed left a the tambayan. She's a bitch-wannabe. I mean, appearance alone won't merit the title. Let alone her facial expressions. Even in the way she talks, man, not even an ounce a bitch.

Okay, I admit I'm bored. I miss my beesh. I miss bitchin' with her, bitchin' about girls like her, who are bitch-wannabes.

No comments: