Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Half Day

Haven't really been feeling myself lately, so I hope this break from work will do the trick. Got a half-day leave today to attend the TS formals at school. The memories! I'm all excited and can't wait for 1 pm to pack up and head out to the once familiar world of school. Of course I had to think of an excuse to get my ass outta work, so I said I needed to sign some financial documents for my past org, so they can finally get the money that's in the savings account. Which is true. So in essence, I didn't really have to make up an excuse. Here I am, just finished up a business order for an event I'm handling on Saturday... after that, freedom! Just sound tripping, all the good vibes are starting to flow back in, weee!

It has been a tradition for the Travel Society Alumni to grace the school grounds for the formal interview of its applicants. This year, it's going to be a bit different. Due to a frat-related death, tighter regulations have been insured for all formal interviews, hence, we are holding it in front of the college. Crap. So much for bringing booze. Bugger!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Lestowpestow's reply, we're suppose to go to school together, he'll meet me at work, then off we go.

Aside from signing of financial documents, I have to ultimately say hi to Dean Cora Rodriguez, since I didn't see her last time I went to AIT. Of course, I won't miss saying hi to Tony, my fave prof! Hehe.

No comments: