Thursday, September 13, 2007

I want a Teddy BER

Eversince septemBER started, it became more difficult for me to get-up in the morning. The mornings are much cooler, but dang, the afternoons are hot, then at night, it rains, kaya pala ako nahirapan bumangon--- may sakit na siguro ako, haha.

Office hours are getting bit duller nowadays, unless of course we do our sales call or client visits, as a group, atleast we get to hang-around places. Like yesterday, we hung-out at Greenhills, oooh, and ate Krispy Kreme donuts. I think I almost died of sugar shock. The donut was excellente, but my gawd, Lisette could've sworn I was getting the chills. Haha. So sweet man.

Back to the Ber months, I wonder if people start to notice their singlehoodedness during the start of the ber months... haha, it's like how many days to christmas?? The thoughts of kissing under the mistletoe floats around the minds of those who are single... that maybe this year, is THE year. Haha.

It's all chillax in the office, since the boss isn't here and it's freakin' 16 degrees most of the time. A cup of hot coco and a good book, you're good to go... might sneak in a little nap later if indeed the boss doesn't arrive. (After 3 minutes!)

My boss is here, I gotta go. Ciao!

No comments: