Monday, September 10, 2007

Cuatro. Pier 1. Good weekend.

A good weekend spent. I seriously don't know how Jed does it, but I think he can read minds or something because he certainly can read mine for that matter. I was thinking of drinking, nobody particular in mind, maybe neighbors, maybe UP friends, maybe kasins, and then, somebody read my mind. Somebody sensed I wanted to drink! Voila, Jed texts! Impeccable timing. Anyhoot, we ended up at Cuatro, with a lot of stories to tell, from the weeks gone by, pretty interesting if you ask me, haha. Redhorse was our choice of drink for the night, although the alcopop looked interesting, it looked so artificial. Drewlie follows to Cuatro, and so does Roj. So now we're four. Even invited Marko, my cousin, but alas, he couldn't make it. So when we were finally four, the conversation started to become even more interesting. From Drew's definitions of the types of homosexuals, to poppers, to Jed's love problem, Roj's job hunting. I think Drewlie doesn't believe Roj when he says he doesn't know what poppers are. The way Drew describes it, it has a very interesting effect. Hmm. I think we ended about maybe 3am or 4am... I totally lost track of time, Redhorse had done it's job perfectly. Had to sober up a bit, since I had to drive home, and drop jed off also. I though I was flying home, I think Jed was half-scared for his life haha, I mean, a half-drunk woman driving him home. I was smart enough to set my alarm even before the redhorse kicked in, so I still woke up on time for work, not, however, without a nasty hangover. I couldn't stand it so I popped a biogesic and drank some gatorade... and naturally, I was able to sneak some sleep during work, since it was a saturday and there weren't a lot of inquiries.

After getting rid of my hangover, I decided to go to Bribear's bday/despedida party at around 10pm, and I tagged Ryan along since he came from the Katips area. I didn't know a lot of Bri's friends so I think I wouldn't have attended the party by myself, hehe. It was so freakin' traffic at the ortigas-edsa intersection, grr... stoopit buses blocking the roads! I think it took us one hour to get to Pier 1 -Ortigas, well, we brought Nico home na rin anyway. If it weren't for Nico's funny comments, staying stuck in traffic would be quite an ordeal. Got to the party, I was right, I didn't know anybody but Bri. Talked a bit with Bri, reminded him of my pasalubongs, joking him about harakiri, and why the hell did he want to study again, knowing he wasn't particularly the type of person to do so in the first place. Haha. I think I just downed 4 beers, after that, steady. Ryan, 1 beer. Weee! Haha. He was never a big drinker, but I was still trying to make B.I. him nonetheless. Got home in one piece, but I think Ry was just as scared as Jed the night before, about my driving because he wasn't only in seatbelt, he was holding on to the handle-like thing just above the passenger side window. Extra safety measures.

Twas another good weekend. Weeee!

No comments: