Saturday, December 01, 2007

Starbucks 2008

My monday wasn't so pleasant. I was sick, I was moody, I was... I was just not my usual self. I guess once the magic of the whole fun-filled weekend faded away (read: My parents vacationed in Macau without us kids... hahah), I was doomed. Back to the reality of work life, which I wasn't really up for. Thank gawd I took a half-day to go with the driver to pick my 'rents up at the airport, okay, okay, I'm after the duty-free bit, sorta. So before that, while at work, I convinced Lisette that we shold go to Starbucks because I needed coffee, and she mentioned that she needed to go to Metrobank, which is conveniently located beside starbucks. So, after gloating about the one sticker I needed to get my planner, we finally went to starbucks. Ahh. The taste of toffee nut is just bliss. Plus the fact that I got my planner. Ohoh, and also, I got a machine-generated complimentary drink from Starbucks too! I was sensing that my day was getting better already.

Okay, so this week, I took two half-day leaves... it was a bit of a crappy monday to thursday because I was sick, as in sick. Hmm.. and Jed didn't bring me starbucks. Haha. Kidding.

No comments: