Friday, December 07, 2007

Hindy Claro

BER months suck unless you have somebody to keep you warm. Either that or you have a cup of toffee nut latte to keep you warm. So anyway, I have both so am not really ranting about anything. Haha. I committed my second office blooper this morning. I blame it on the fact that I had ZERO caffeine in my system, and it was deng cold in the office. So somebody calls and asks to speak to Liz, naturally I asked who the caller was, I heard Hindy Claro. SO I was like, "Please hold on," then I press on the plunger lightly and say to Liz, "Hindy Claro, from DILG". She was like, "Huh? Are you serious?", I was like , "shet, oo nga noh, was I duped? Haha", so I transferred the call to her and after her conversation with HINDY CLARO, she said, "Kara, Lyn de Claro". Hahaha! As Genee says, "Litse naman."

Anyhoot, for the past few days, my officemates Liz, Genee, and Ms. Jas (the boss) have been taking advantage of the starbucks anniv promo, 2 stickers for your promo card for every drink purchased. Lisette, with my help, already claimed her planner (and I was the official photog for that exciting moment)and Genee has like 5 more stickers to go. Ms. Jas just started last tuesday. So she has 6 stickers so far. When we got back from Starbucks, and we already mixed our coffees to suit our taste, Genee made an observation. She was like, "You know Kara, this is how you drink your coffee." And I was like, huh? Really? Di kaya. And then I took a sip of my coffee and lo and behold, Genee was right. Haha! And then we started observing each other and how we drank our coffee, but naturally it stopped with Lisette because we didn't really want to go up to Ms. Jas and observe her way of drinking coffee up-close. Genee was like, "why do you drink your coffee that way?", I paused for a bit and thought, well, I like the taste of coffee. I like the taste of toffee nut, and I'd just like to see if anything has changed since the last time I tasted it, of course, nothng should, but am just really keen on the way my coffee tastes. Oh, and we decided to go to starbucks at Imperial Palace Suites since I get my coffee from there most of the time, and of course, one of the baristas there knows me. I should ask his name though, kinda seems impolite not to know right? And it's been like three weeks already. Hmm. Who knows, maybe I'll get discounts or something hahaha.

I'm going back to work, that is if I have any left. My hands are already numb from the cold, so I will get back to my toffee nut latte, since the other one isn't here to do the same thing. Hehe.

No comments: