Friday, December 21, 2007

I won the Grand Prize

After a humiliating but very fun newbie intitiation (dancing infront of the GM, the owners of the hotel and everyone else), we finally were able to relax and enjoy the party. Free flowing beer, some tequila and various wines were staring me and my tablemates straight in the face. So naturally, we consumed it. Haha. I'm glad the the dancing part is done. Why? The theme was BAGETS. Growing Up by Gary V. Then Take On Me by AHA. Then Rico Mambo. And last but not the least, Careless Whisper. Those were the songs we danced to. Now, everybody knows the newbies. Haha. Fame is good, but when Ate Guard tells you "Uy, ang galing galing mo gumiling ha! Tapos may mga kasayaw pa kayong mga lalaki!", you know that's not the kind of thing you really want to be known for. Haha!

Although I didn't win the best dancer award (criteria: the sluttier the better!), I won in the raffle draw! I won a... STAND FAN! Weee! At least I won something! Oh, and my crush from the Hotel asked me to dance with him. And we did dance through 3 consecutive slow songs. Before, during and after the whole slow dance thing (dance nanaman!), there were quite a number of people staring. Aside from the fact that I was one of the newbies who danced, the guy I was dancing with was one of the most crushable guys in the hotel, if not, the only one. Hahaha! Apparently, a lot of people were counting how many slow songs we'd dance through

No comments: