Saturday, December 15, 2007

So... who's next?

Yesterday, together with my family, I attended my cousin Paolo's wedding. He married Anna (who is now our cousin-in-law), his bestfriend from Ateneo Law School. He's actually the first one in my mother's side to get married, and well, it was a wonderful thing for all of us. Now the next question would be... who's next? Haha. I guess that is one question that is perpetually wedding staple. So we started pointing to one another and laughing. And then the question came, are Kaye ad Cris getting married? I smiled. I don't normally tell people my sister's engaged (like a privacy policy hahaha), but they were my cousins, so I did tell them that Kaye and Cris were engaged since june. They were like, are you joking me? I said no. They are. But of course, Cris is in the states pursuing his MBA, and Kaye is here. So maybe next year? Or when Cris finishes. Back to Paolo and Anna, they had their reception at Mango Farm in Antipolo, and it was a very beautiful place. Of course, there were a lot of well placed mango trees, and they were draped with lights and it just made the whole ambiance of the place romantic.

Ironically, I found myself, extremely happy about the marriage of my cousin, and at the same time a bit confused about my own lovelife, so to speak. I wasn't feeling it anymore. Either that or am being a drama queen again. Haha. I'm not really used to being extremely patient regarding certain things, but this one, the more I am becoming patient, the more I am losing whatever is in me. It's unlike me. It feels a bit weird. Anyhoot, we'll just how this part of the story goes.

And another bit, after watching the golden compass with him and getting something to eat (again!), and while waiting to get home, I actually mentioned that it was going to be the start of simbang gabi tomorrow to him. I don't think I saw or heard any meaningful reaction from him. Ohhhkay. Gawd, unromantic. Doogsh. But anyhoot, ditch that idea I guess. Wait, am guessing that is what is triggering this. Possibly. But for the mean time, I think I'd just want to let things be for now.

No comments: