Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pre-Hell Week

With thesis deadline looming ahead, I gotta FOCUS! I've been distracted lately. Apparently, I have been PMS-ing a lot. But that's over. I've been feeling much better. My monday was crappy, tuesday well, I attended all my classes, wednesday, did our group paper for our business policy class, thursday skipped my PI 100 class and Friday, narcoleptic during geology... was prepping myself for a stressful weekend yesterday, had a quick beer because I needed to pick my sis up at school. Saturday? Good news, thesis draft is due on the 15th instead of the 12th. Yes.

Actually, underneath it all, I was really miserable to begin with. I pissed off somebody I cared about because I was having a crappy monday. I apologized in the evening. We spoke briefly and he made me realize something, he was right. I hurt him even if he hasn't done anything to hurt me. Plus, I didn't know he was sick... and stressed, and that I was adding to his stress, so I was extra guilty. I guess I'm a bit selfish sometimes. My friend didn't even talk to me until today. I asked him if he was still mad at me, he said he wasn't mad, he was pissed. But after he explained some stuff... I couldn't utter a word, because everything he said was right. I hate it sometimes when I know I'm wrong and the other person is right. But that's life. ADAM B. Anger Denial Acceptance Moving on B!atch!

So there, now I feel a bit better. And I feel a bit silly too. I did that? My gawd! Reality Bites. Poof!

No comments: