Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mock Conversation with LOVE

Am I a hopeless romantic? A romantic yes, but hopeless? I never really search for that elusive thing we call love. Actually, it's not as elusive as people think. It's just there, somewhere, ready to pop out and say surprise with a big fat grin on it's face.

Our conversation would go something like this:

(L for Love and M for Me)

L: Surpriiiiiise!!!! (Grins)
M: Mehn, I thought I escaped you the last time, now you're here again...
L: You're such a hopeless romantic.
M: Not that hopeless, I'm just trying to figure out a plan...
L: There you go with plans again, it doesn't work that way with me, silly
M: You're stike 3 and more with me already, you've got wrong timing
L: You just refuse
M: Refuse, hell yes, you know what happens when I let myself go.
L: I do, and I would love to see that again.
M: You know I can control myself most of the time. I can hold back.
L: ...Then think about it a bazillion times, whether you should have been more honest about what you felt.
M: You know me, and you know me well. If only loving didn't come end with so much pain.
L: Oh don't give me that. You expect it to be that easy? That simple? Loving is loving, pain is an expression of the heart when it loses something so precious that it finds hard to let go.
M: I don't want to have to bother myself with such torment while I'm taking 21 units in school, plus I'm graduating. I'm scared to feel such intense pain, I just might go poof! Then pass out on the floor or something. It's enough stress as it is.
L: It's a choice. I'm just here.
M: I know you are.
L: Always.
M: You know what?
L: I know.
M: How'd you know what I was thinking?
L: I'm love, I may not be a mind- reader, but I can feel your thoughts and emotions.
M: Feel ei?
L: I know you want to fall in-love. You want to give your love to somebody worth it.
M: Exactly.
L: You're aware that when you say somebody worth it, that's by your standards. Even if the person is imperfect, he still can be worth it.
M: Can you love a person you're not supposed to love? (I bring my face closer to love, and I still fail to see love's face... maybe love has no face... no concrete form)
L: That sounds cliche to me. But yes, it's always a choice. And there are corresponding consequences.
M: Crap. I knew it. As always. Karma.
L: Love is a serious matter.
M: (I roll my eyes) I know.
L: That's why you keep postponing it. Somehow, I think you're crazy but atleast you take me seriously.
M: I do. That's why I don't commit when I know I won't be serious.
L: I get you.
M: Alright. I'm getting all emo here. Why don't you lurk around first, I think I'm about to give in to you soon.
L: I'm keeping my hopes up, even if the person you're thinking of isn't the perfect candidate.
M: Don't judge me. You're not supposed to be judgemental LOVE! But for the record, I know. That's why I am thinking about it.
L: I'll be here. Lurking around. Call me if and when you're ready.
M: Yea yea yea... later... maybe later...


-END-

No comments: