Monday, March 19, 2007

My short break from reality

At 2pm today, I knew I needed to get out. I needed some stress release. I needed some time away from home and school. I invited my friend Roj to watch a movie with me, since he watched 300 already, I couldn't drag him to see it again... so we watched "The Pathfinder". It's a good movie, but gory. Think: Vikings. Ruthless killer. Savages. But anyhoot, I thought I was going to be relaxed but the fight scenes were a bit bothersome at times and there were a lot of twist and turns... I swear, I kept putting my hands to my mouth to keep from gasping. Roj on the other made funny comments, kept me entertained as well and did his signature german/british and arnold voice... hilarious!

Well, it was a change of scenery and all, which was refreshing. I just needed that. Plus, I enjoyed. The company, the viking movie... and a fastfood dinner at Mcdo... (sorry to roj, he was hinting he wanted hot shots)I said a place that serves dessert. As stress prevents me from eating cos I feel weird, like I wanna throw up. It's the feeling of uneasiness combined with pressure and stress... so I just eat light and go for dessert.

I'm starting to feel better. It's a nice change. Roj is actually really a monster in disguise, he's not really human... his blood composition is basically 60% alcohol and 40% music. On better days he seems human (if you disregard the wacky, very wacky voices he does) and on days when his alco level is up... that's another story... Heehee.

I like people who can make me laugh or smile. It brings a certain lightness to any crappy day. So find people who can make you laugh, they're assets, believe me.

No comments: