Sunday, November 20, 2005

Do you know how it feels?

I think I'm going berserk! I'm feeling something for someone. More like I think I'm falling. And he doesn't really need to do anything much because I'm smitten. I'm smitten! When I think about him I can't help but smile and want to kiss his red lips. The best I could actually do was pinch both his cheeks and silently say to myself, damn, I want to kiss you.

What the hell is he doing to make me feel this way? Whaaat? Maybe it's the way he smiles and grins. The way he laughs. The way he tries to pretend he's innocent when he's trying to play a joke on me. The way his presence can make me feel like I'm eating a hundred hershey bars.

When we talk, it seems I can tell him anything without being judged. I can share the things I want to achieve. I can tell him the very simple things that fascinate me no matter how shallow it is. With him, I'm not afraid to be me. I'm not afraid of making mistakes. I'm not afraid of admitting that I'm so clueless at times. I'm not afraid of doing what I want.

It's all about feeling free when I'm around him.

I wish I knew exactly how he felt. I mean sure, I know atleast he likes me a bit. But that's all. And for some strange reason, I do wish that I knew how he felt and at the same time it's kind of okay that thing's aren't progressing as fast as the pace of city life.

Gawsh. Am I forgetting that I can be as stubborn and unfeeling as a rock when it comes to believing that someone has feelings for me. Even if he shows that he cares, does sweet things for me, but if he doesn't say it out bluntly that he likes me, I will not assume anything. Sure I'll think maybe he likes me but to put a deeper meaning to it is something I wouldn't do.

Sometimes I am tempted to fish out details from friends but I try to restrain myself.
I' m kind of afraid that if I find out that he does like me, then it's like putting the cherry on top of the ice cream. All of a sudden I might just wake up and realize that I'm inlove with him and there's nothing I can do about it.

Okay I am so way ahead of myself. I am "secretly" hoping that I am once again right.

No comments: