Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I just turned 1 week jobless!

So far so good! As my mother calls it, I am a free woman. Haha. I just turned 1 week jobless! I jump into the pool everyday for some exercise, read a book, do some cooking, update my online life, think of my boyfriend, play with my pets, have coffee with friends... it's pretty fun at this point. Aka "hates" me for the fact that when she dropped by, I was swimming, and I had Cristy bring out some delicious cheesesticks (your run-of-the-mill cheese and gouda cheese flavored with cumin) and water for merienda, she said "I hate rich people" and we both just laughed it off. After all, who doesn't want to be a good host? I am jobless as it is. It's funny really, I don't know how I keep my wits about... it's the recession and I'm jobless. Weeee! And to add insult to injury, am going on vacation--- Singapore here I come! I'm going to bunk with my sis, Kaye, who is an expatriate of Shell (not the ones you find on the beach but rather, petroleum it is). Weee! It's going to be fun! I'll stay for 2 weeks and be back on time for mine and jed's 1st anniversary! My gawd!!! 1 year! Weeee! Anyhoot, that's it for the meantime!

No comments: