Sunday, February 01, 2009

Declaration to the universe

I blog because I'm in love. I blog because I'm upset. I blog because sometimes life
is a tad bit frustrating. I blog because I want to share stuff.

I'm in-love. And yes, am sharing it with the whole world. Haha. A friend of mine told me that, if you shout it to the universe, it comes back to you (in seconds... in minutes, maybe years). Something related to the law of attraction. I wasn't paying much attention really, when Andieluv was explaining it over my wild rice and bean burrito, because, simply, my burrito was good and all my senses were aligned and directed to that burrito. So I just caught whatever I'm blogging here. So, immediately after I had wiped out the burrito, I started declaring to the universe a lot of stuff, once or twice (or maybe thrice) I cursed... Andieluv said NO! Don't! So I did my declarations to the universe, and they didn't quite seem like so according to Andieluv. So, like my normal self, I had to justify why I had said such a declaration. You see, I shouted I love Jed, in hopes that it does come back to me and should it reverberate to other people, I was hoping they'd feel the same (not not about Jed, silly!) at one point of their lives. They'd find that someone who they can declare their love for. Uhoh. Mushy.

This is just the best feeling in the world. Life is just to wonderful to be wasted on sadness and pessimism. No, am not changed nor am I reborn. I am just happy. Although it isn't the fairytale every girl dreams, it is nonetheless as close to it. Reality is reality. It never is perfect. It's just making the most out of it, of what is there, and transforming it to your personal fairytale. Watched the Cinderella story? yeah. I felt so giddy after I felt like prancing and dancing. But I ended up doing something different. I ended up looking at him, and seeing that look... and hearing those words. Then I thought to myself, I am so in-love.

No comments: