Thursday, April 03, 2008

What happens when you finish your work in advance?

There are just days that you really cannot help but get bored and sleepy at work. This day was that day for me. Since I had finished majority of my work during the previous days, I wasn't left with that much to do. So I "busied" myself by tinkering with my phone, surfing the net and playing some online games. Haha. Then I decided to do the additional "assignments" my boss gave me (and to my officemates too). And then I had the banquet contract signed by the San Miguel Brewery Manager. I guess I just had to look for work, more work, to prevent me from falling asleep. Hahaha.

I don't really know what to write this very moment, as my life revolves much around work, friends and my sweetiepie (hahahahahaha).

No comments: