Sunday, April 27, 2008

I lost my E61i

A friend of mine once said that if you lose something valuable, it means that something possibly bad was supposed to happen to you, but that valuable something took the fall for you, which is why it got lost/stolen. Another comforting thought shared by an officemate of mine was that, since I lost my phone, there's something better coming my way, or, that I am meant for better things. True enough, the US embassy granted my Dad, Karlo and I a 10 year multiple entry visa. But I still lost my phone. Okay. Am trying not to be so negative.

But, really, woe is me. I think I needn't say much, the title of this blog says it all. Somebody stole my phone inside the front office, would you believe? It has been 3 days since I saw my beautiful red phone, and I'm still bummed out about it. 50% about where it got lost, and 50% because of the phone, it was new! It actually got lost in a restricted area so you can imagine my disbelief, since only the guest service associates are present in that area, and me of course, since they were checking in my guests. I was there to help facilitate the changes in the rooming list. Sucks. I trusted those people, they were my friends... that place was my second home! We even called it the "Sales Extension Office".

I have never in my life woken up with puffy eyes! Up until this incident. And though I have received a lot of sympathetic words from co-workers (in disbelief as well), it still bums me out that the person who stole it must have been a co-worker. I am just hoping that better things are yet to come (aside from my 10year us visa).

To whoever stole it: $&#(&)@)!!!!!

No comments: