Monday, April 21, 2008

Amici

I went to work 7 days last week. Oh wait, 7 days= 1 week! No rest day for me. Imagine that haha. I think I want to start looking for a Monday to Friday job now. Had a function yesterday, a debut for 150 pax. But anyhoot, enough about work! Had a very fun and fulfilling weekend, most of it spent with-- Jed! Finally tried out Amici along Tomas Morato on a lazy sunday afternoon just before I went to work. Call it late lunch. The pasta's very good. Their gelato? Even better! First flavor you have to try is of course the nioccolato (I wonder if I spelled it right?) and then you can go haywire with the rest of the flavors. Blueberry. Coconut. Sansrival. Strawberry. Stratciatella (Okay, did I spell that right again?) Coffee. And other flavors. I think I'd like to go back there since am such a pasta freak and I like the taste of their gelatos. Downside... no smoking area. Hahaha.

I just realized I haven't posted new pictures for the longest time. Hmm. I'll start posting pictures after I come back from my beach trip and bangkok trip. Wee. I can't wait to take my leave! I have been so looking forward to the beach this summer. No summer of mine is complete without a trip to the beach! I'm just glad that my May sched is a bit more loose. Since I purposely requested not to be given a lot of functions this May to be able to take a leave.

Am off to lunch with the girls. Double thinking whether to get a gelato after or a big ass chowking halo-halo. Hehe.

No comments: