Wednesday, August 06, 2008

CLA Frosh 2002 AB IS LR 27

Did you understand the title? If you did, well hallow classmate! Haha! Paging the gang, you know who you people are! Noel (formerly Nuel back in our Frosh days at la salle) texted me the other other day asking if I had received Es' business card. Woot! I smell a reunion! Ina's coming on December, and of course, destination: Bohol! I haven't seen Es, Kate and the gang since I transferred to UP (Oh wait, I saw Ina before she migrated to Canada!). Of course, I saw Noel a couple of months back, so different from the Nuel I knew back in the days. It has been 6 years since our Frosh year at La Salle, all taking up International Studies under CLA! College of Liberal Arts, home of the hotties, jocks and activists (Kate!). I miss you guys!

No comments: