Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday at the Piano Bar, Hotel Rembrandt

Upped the ante! Had a small celeb at the Hotel last thursday at the Piano Bar. Invited of course, were my officemates and the Resident Manager Ms. Vam, who is my Boss and some good friends. The GM answered our cry for a bottle of Absolut Mandarin, and San Miguel (with Genee's powers)provided the beer. Haha. Ms. Vam provided the tuna pasta (which we loooove!), Ms. Ria provided the barbecue and Sir Ge and Ms. Ria surprised me with a cake! Awww. Anyway, had so much fun, did a lot of catching up, Genee was her usual entertaining self minus the dancing bit (infront of the GM hahah), bonding and of course drinking. Lisette was our surprise guest! Fresh from the States. I love you L! Sir Gereon surprisingly stayed until 12mn when he usually bounces before 9pm. And everyone stayed past 12mn which of course made me happier. I would have stayed longer but I had to wake up early to do some last minute packing for our Kota Kinabalu trip the following day (Jed was to pick me up at 10am, I bargained for 11am... we settled for 10:30am). Weeee!

No comments: