Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween at Ayala Heights as usual

6 Padre Burgos St. No, hindi namin ihahatid si frankie. Hahaha. This year I had to drive my ass to Ayala Heights, and I so dread the traffic, even if we already had our respective gate passes. Surprisingly this year, it was quick. I don't know what it was (maybe my new haircut? Hmm) but all I said was Buds Patajo, my Dad left the gate pass there. Then the guard just nodded and woooosh, off to their house.

Before I delvge into Halloween celeb details, I will first talk about the pre- halloween details. The day before there were rumors flying around in the office that HR was thinking of making the 31st half-day. Hmm. However, 6pm came (aka freedom) but no official announcement so I decided once and for all, if it is not half-day tom, I'm going out for Sales call. So the following day I did, and just as I was relaxing at my Granma's house at West Ave (taking a sales call break), my boss texts that dismissal today will be at 3pm. Weeee! So I decide to head back to the office earlier than usual, and I asked Liz if she wanted to get a haircut at Bench Fix at ABS-CBN, since it was the nearest salon to us (and I wanted to try it out, if it wasn't good, then I'd just switch back to Azta). When we got there, the next available slot was 6pm! That was too late for me because that would mean I'd be finished at around 7pm-ish, which would make me even late-r for the halloween celeb. Plus, they could only accommodate one at a time. So I was like screw this. Can you please call the Bench fix katip branch and ask if they can accommodate me at 5pm. So, they made the reservation for me, and I had to give Liz my best wishes (for her hair and her sanity) and bounce off to Katip. Time check: 4:45 pm. So, I drove faster than usual, in spite of the usual reminscing driving to UP and passing through the campus again. So anyhoot, I got their in the nick of time, plus there was just one parking space left. I just thanked God and muttered to myself, this is so meant to be. Haha. I got there and the service was prompt. The usual shampooBy the time the stylist was cutting my hair

No comments: