Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I was kidnapped... sorta

I was kidnapped by the birthday girl. I had just opened my eyes to look at the time. For sure it was morning, the sun was shining bright upon my face. The heat was starting to get a little bit bothersome that I had decided to get out of bed and go to work. Half-day that is. I figured I'd file an emergency half-day leave. Then, my bff texted me, about our waxing appointment scheduled at 12noon. Crap. Memory gap. Aside from that she was asking me to accompany her to gh. I was like noooo, I have to work... hahaha, but no, I eventually was kidnapped from my house, but I was the one who gave her the surprise! I spent most part of the day with her on her birthday day. We shopped, ate chinese food, talked, walked... giggled, laughed, everything bestfriend's do when they get together. Gawd, it was such a fun but exhausting day that I almost forgot I had to attend a friend's surprise despedida party at UP.

Such an exhausting monday. Monday palang yun. Haha. You can imagine how the rest of my week went...

No comments: